Those little moments....

Hey,
Do you also miss those thumb fights,
And every time that victorious smile of yours...
Those moments when I used to put my head on your shoulder...
And songs that we loved being sang like Chorus...
Those tight hugs,
Like there wasn't any other day to live on....
Yes, I wasn't any Prince charming riding on some white horse.....
I wish I could still bring that smile on face....
You also knew that promises were never porous...
I try to make you jealous,
So that you come and claim your right on me....
Ain't those little moments matter to you anymore,
The moments that were made with our love-
Some sweets and some sours......

Comments

  1. Promises were never porous

    I think so
    Too touchy too loving.
    Nice very very

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts