My bestie

I wish you were here,
So i could put my head on your shoulder....

I wish you were here,
So i could talk to you to the infinite time...

I want to cry like a child,
But i need you to make me laugh...

Yes i accept that i love you,
But that love is beyond the love of romance...

We have a relation,
But that relation is better than that of couples...

Yes i am committed to you,
That no one can take your place in my life...

You know that i hate this world,
'cause being with you make my whole world...

you are the diamond of my mines,
You are my bestie 'cause of whom my life shines....

May be I am selfish,
'cause i always want you there with me...

But you know what i mean to say that,
'cause you know me better than myself...

Yes you are my bestie,
And i will be there always disturbing you..

I promise i will never leave you,
And i will never let you leave me...

Our frienship...
Our bonding...
Our emotions...
Everything is priceless...
So as you to me...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts