I'm Sorry...

today i just want to say sorry to some people,
those whom i consider above all to me....

i want to say sorry to my besties,
'cause i know they have their own life...
i know they can't be with me always,
but sometimes their absence hit me like a knife...

i really feel sorry for those,
who expect a lot from me....
i can't be the person they want,
and still not sure what they got from me....

i am really sorry that i forced you to be with me,
but what i expected is just your support in my hard time......
seriously i am sorry 'cause i expected too much,
may be the best supporter i got are my rhymes....

one of you really don't care...
one of you have your phone on silent...
one of you have a habit of making and cancelling plans...
i am really sorry....
but i am tired of being alone,
regardless of that i have a lot of friends...

i am sorry,
 'cause i wanted you to hear me crying aloud...
i am sorry,
'cause i need your shoulder in my black cloud...
i am sorry,
but what i am left with is just a fake proud...
i am sorry,
'cause i demanded something that i wasn't allowed....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts