Cuddle

I can still feel the warmth of your breath,
It's just like it happened this day...
Your fingers were crawling into mine,
Your eyes were lost into mine,
Then my fingers searched accros the curves of your neck......
It was simply amazing to lost into each other,
And not to care about the rest of the world.....
Yes I do remember your smile on my silly jokes,
And that flashing me when they meant for other meanings.....
I can never forget those kisses,
Those hugs, those fights and the surrenders.....
I still want you to be here,
Cuddling and kissing me till my last breath.....
What you have to do is to just look at me once,
And I'll be there standing beside you holding your hand....
I'll be there like we never got apart,
And we'll be cuddling again like a necessity of the day....

Comments

  1. Hell....u write in english as awsm as in hindi.....dude....u r super talented...god bless u...whtsapp kr diya kr links...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts