Sometimes......

Sometimes i doubt,
Am i still worthy to you....
I have a lot of things to share,
But do they still matters to you....

Sometimes i just wake up in midnight,
And wanna cry aloud....
I wanna inform the world about my loneliness,
without making any sound......

Sometimes i just need you everywhere,
But you have a lot of people to be with.....
You will always be with me,
I just keep telling my heart this myth...

Sometimes i feel like to leave this world,
And to go on a search for a world of my own......
To make you the way you were with me,
In the time and days that have gone.....

Sometimes i want to hold you tight,
And want to tell you....
That i miss the old version of you....
Sometimes i need a shoulder to cry upon,
But I'm not able to find another companion like you....
Sometimes i feel like what i am,
And what i have been without you..
And every moment you know what you mean to me,
Regardless of what i mean to you.....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts